Daily Maintenance of Trackless Train
Routine inspections ( by the user ) before drive it or every time the train is used, the following checks must be performed weekly or before it used.
- Examine tire pressure and adjust to the recommended pressure value for tire manufacturing.
- Examine the tightness of the tire screws.
- Examine the tightness of all suspension nuts and screws.
- Examine whether the electrical connection of the cabins is normal.
- Examine that all lighting fixtures are correct.
- Examine the wear degree of all moving parts and replace them in time.
- Examine whether the locomotive connection with the cabins and whether the cabins is connected in place.
- monthly inspection (by the user) (all including cabins below) .
- Examine the degree of wear of the tension bushing (including the locomotive and the link bar).
- Examine whether the brake drum has cracks or abnormal wear.
- Examine whether the abnormal wear of the linker pin.
- Examine whether the brakes are normal.
- Lubricate the link bar and all parts to be lubricated.
- Annual maintenance: After use 6 months, it should be examined per month, so can ensure the train’s performance and train life.