Large Equipment Maintenance
There are a lot of large amusement equipment, but how to maintaining large amusement equipment during maintenance? Here are some suggest for reference.
- The maintenance work of large amusement equipment is carried out by a large amusement equipment maintenance unit or a large amusement equipment user unit with corresponding qualifications.
- The maintenance of large amusement equipment does not allow any form of subcontracting and subcontracting.
- Safety management personnel and maintenance personnel of large amusement equipment shall pass the inspection of the special equipment safety supervision and management department in accordance with relevant state regulations, and obtain the national special operation personnel certificate. Engage in the corresponding business or management work.
- Under the maintenance of large amusement equipment, the number of on-site staff shall not be less than two; on-site safety protection measures shall be implemented during the work.
- The service life of large amusement equipment shall not exceed the service life specified in the relevant national laws or design review reports. Large amusement equipment that exceeds the deadline shall be updated, or a qualified unit shall be found to modify the equipment, and the equipment may be put into use after being supervised and inspected.
- Maintenance should be recorded and signed by the relevant personnel.