Jinshan Carnival Rides and Playground Equipment
Matters Needing Attention of Digger Rides
- The label of the power supply line must use 6 square or more national standard lines. The voltage must be above 210V.
- Please use a three-wire power supply with leakage protection and grounding wire.
- The ambient temperature of the digger should be between -10 degrees and 38 degrees, which is not suitable for places where water splashes may occur.
- The machine should be placed in a stable position to prevent rollover.
- It should be no-load running for 10 minutes when working outdoors in winter.
- It need to install a guardrail, when the machine is running, it is forbidden to walk in the guardrail.
- The power supply should be cut off for long-term deactivation.
- Children are prohibited from operating without care.
- It is forbidden to sway the bucket in the sand pool.
- Always check whether the screws are loose, whether the pins are off , and the lubricating parts of the working device are regularly filled. 1-2 years depending on the nature of the oil to determine whether to replace the hydraulic oil.