What Should We Pay Attention to When Playing on the Trampoline?
Recently, trampolines becomes one of the preferred games for people’s weekend or holiday. The trampoline is both fun and exciting, what should we do when playing on the trampoline?
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Do not hang zippers, belts and ropes on clothing. Please remove all jewelry, empty your pocket, and remember not to carry or chew gum or candy.
- Do not try to do dangerous fancy moves. Fancy movements such as tumbling in the air are dangerous. Players must have sufficient skills to make such difficult moves. Non-professionals are prohibited from making difficult moves to avoid hurting themselves or others. If there is a violation, the consequences are at your own risk.
- Stay alert. Be careful to accidentally injure other players beside you.
- Please do not use the trampoline after drinking alcohol.
- Please do not run on a trampoline or carry out a relay race.
- Please walk from the trampoline to the floor area. Improper movement can result in an ankle sprain or other injury.
- Please wear professional anti-slip socks. Players can jump higher on the trampoline with this socks.
Follow the safety rules and enjoy playing trampoline!