How to effectively avoid the safety hazards of trampoline parks?
During the holidays, the trampoline park becomes a paradise for children to play. Sports psychology research has found that exercise is very in line with the psychological characteristics of children’s entertainment and sports. Persistent exercise will make their leg muscles, cerebellar balance nervous system and cerebral nervous system more developed, and can achieve the purpose of growing taller. However, while children are playing happily, many parents are also worried about the safety hazards of trampolines.
In order to ensure the safety of children in the joyful jumping, parents should pay special attention to the trampoline device and the surrounding safety hazards. Specifically, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. Children under the age of 6 should not play on adult trampolines. Children must be supervised by adults when playing on trampolines.
2. Check whether the shock absorption device on the trampoline is complete. Except for the soft bed net, whether other springs, hooks, and shelves are tightly wrapped to prevent children from bumping on them.
3. Check if there is a safety net around.
4. If there are many people, it is recommended not to let children play to avoid danger. Choose when there are fewer people or let the children take turns to play.
5. Resolutely prohibit children from doing any dangerous and difficult movements when jumping on the trampoline, such as somersaults, falls, etc.