What should we do when the amusement equipment meets the hot summer?
With the arrival of summer, the temperature in various regions has generally increased. In the face of such high temperature, how to operate and maintain the amusement equipment is the primary task for the amusement park to consider and solve.
1. The plastic part and glass fiber can be diluted and soaked with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., then scrubbedwith a soft cloth or soft brush, rinsedwith clean water, dried with a cleaning cloth or dried in the sun. Finally, sprayed with 84 disinfectant.
2. Thesoft sponge part can be washed with a soft cloth and soapy water, or placed in the sun for disinfection.
3. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wooden parts can be washed with soapy water, dried in the sun, and then sprayed with 84 disinfectant.
4. If the metal part needs to be rusted, wecan use a brush to remove the floating rust and wipe it with a dry cloth; after exposure to the sun, wecan buy some colorless self-spraying paint to sweep and spray it again at a distance of about 20 cm, and then dry it. After the paint is completely dry, we need to wash, dry, and disinfect again.
5. When cleaning parts of electrical circuits, first is to ensure that the power is turned off, and watering is prohibited. We canuse a damp cloth to scrub, and then connect to the power supply after drying.
6. All amusement equipment, open-air slides and drill pipe parts should not have accumulated water after rainy days. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drilled at the lowest point for drainage.
7. Indoor playground, floors, walls and other parts need to be disinfected by ultraviolet radiation every day, and the room should be ventilated and disinfected with hydrogen peroxide once a week.
8. When sterilizing, we should be sure to check whether the connection parts are firm, whether the screws are loose, whether the electrical circuits and common parts are damaged, and all parts must not be left with spikes and other safety hazards.
Next： Flying Chair